Encino Apartments Pueblo Colorado.
Use the map feature below to locate emergency support for your city and state. Housing choices are also listed for your information.
If you require forms in another language please go to:HUD Clips
You will receive this notice:
Notification of Rights (HUD form 5380)
1. If you are a denied applicant,
2. At time of move-in/lease signing
3. With any notice of eviction or termination of assistance - unless notices are for the same offense, a copy will be placed in your resident file.
We cannot and will not discriminate due to Victim Status
1. Housing or assistance can not and will not be denied strictly based on the fact that applicant/or tenant is or has been a victim of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking.
2. We cannot and will not deny housing or assistance strictly based on incidents (i.e., previous eviction, arrests, bad credit, etc.) that have resulted from Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking.
Bifurcation of Lease
We may bifurcate a Lease, following Federal, State, and local eviction procedures.
1. This means leaving the rest of the household intact & removing the abuser or Perpetrator from the Household.
2. Those remaining in the unit have 90 days to establish eligibility.
We must help facilitate an Emergency Transfer, and in doing so:
1. A victim who fears for their safty may request an emergency transfer - see HUD form 5383
2. A Victim may transfer within the community but the housing provider is not required to violate any program rules to accomplish this. The household must be eligible and a vacant unit available.
3. A Victim may be referred to another community, applying as a new move-in which could require being on a wait list.
4. Some state agencies require notification when an emergency transfer request has been made. If the state agency has such a requirement, management will disclose the information requested.
This list is not all inclusive. This document lists publicly known crises contacts and emergency numbers to assist you. Updates and more locations may be found on the map feature above
The National Domestic Violence Hotline
(800) 779-SAFE (7233)
By State & City
Colorado, Colorado Springs
Haseya Advocate Program
Colorado, Fort Collins
(888) 541-SAFE (7233) TOLL FREE
YWCA of Pueblo Domestic Violence Services
801 North Santa Fe Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81003
8 North Washington
Iola, KS 66749
Options Domestic and Sexual Violence Services, Inc.
Kansas, Kansas City
(816) 461-HOPE (4673)
The Willow Domestic Violence Center
(800) 770-3030 (Toll Free)
Family Crisis Center
Domestic Violence Service Chickasaw Nation
Family Crisis and Counseling Center
918 East 2nd Street
714 West Fox Farm Road
Cheyenne, WY 82007